OF THE PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOL BESST
The school club, as a part of private primary and secondary school BESST provides after school care and activities according to the school's educational programme with an aim on helping pupils of Primary and Secondary School BESST to be prepared for lessons and developing their skills and talent through their interest in our activities during after lessons time.
The School Club provides recreational, relaxation, interest activities, regular programme outdoors and sports.
School club programme :
- relaxation activities
- interest activities
- educational activities (preparation for lessons)
Morning school club
from 7:00 to 8:00 am in classroom 1A (turn right after the aquarium - the last classroom in the corridor)
More than 25
different After-school Activities
THE aim of education in the school club:
- development of child´s personality,
- enabling of self-realisation of children both in group and individual as well as guided and spontaneous activities,
- guidance of children toward purposeful spending of their free time,
- development of positive relationships between children, improving communication skills and competences, which lead to the development of verbal and non-verbal communication of children,
- teaching children to talk to each other, discuss matters, find appropriate argument and know how to oppose,
- developing and supporting creativity and fantasy,
- forming an awareness, understanding, tolerance and willingness to help, to build self-confidence and to enhance the ability not to be subjected to negative influences,
- prevention of socio-pathological phenomena threatening children.
more about our school club
- Our everyday activities take place in the classrooms, in the library, the gym or on the school playground.
- The School Club is intended for all pupils of Year 1 to Year 9 of Primary and Secondary School BESST. During this school year, there are 5 Clubs: Club1, Club2, Club3, Club4 of Year 1 to 4 a Teens Club for pupils of Years 5 to 9.
|Club||School Club Teacher||Place||Pupils from Classes|
|je v triede||2.A|
|žiaci z tried||1.A, 2.B, 2.C|
|je v triede||2.B|
|žiaci z tried||1.B, 2.A|
|je v triede||2.C|
|žiaci z tried||1.C, 2.D|
|je v triede||5.A|
|žiaci z tried||3.A, 3.B, 4.A, 4.B|
|je v triede||5.B|
|žiaci z tried||5. - 9. ročník|
- In the School Club, there are 5 School Club teachers, who develop a safe environment and provide an educational programme for children. The School Club teachers mainly use entertaining, interesting and motivational methods and forms of working with children, and they cooperate with the parents as well as other pedagogical employees of the school. The organisational basis of the School Club´s education and upbringing is individual or group educational activity in the clubs.
- The main educational language is Slovak together with English (greetings, instructions, games).
- The School Club is an important educational partner of the family and the school
We develop fantasy
and personality of children
Within the Scool Club we offer many After School Activities, which are divided into the following 3 categories: Sports, Educational and Arts.