More about results of T-9 2017
- 1 437 schools took part in T9-2017. 36 454 Year 9 pupils were tested from mathematics and their average success rate was 56.4 %. Year 9 pupils of BESST School made this standardized test with a success rate of 80.6 %. 34 202 pupils were tested on their knowledge of Slovak language and literature with an average success rate of 61.2 %. Our Year 9 pupils' success rate was 79.5 % and this is the fourth year in a row that we were at the top of schools ranking from both subjects in Trnava region.
More about nation-wide school results
Here you can find complete information regarding results of T9-2014 – 2017 audit.
- Private Primary and Secondary School BESST has ranked on an overall second place within Slovakia for years 2014 – 2017 based on NÚCEM testing T9. These internal calculations were verified, and our top ranking amongst nation-wide competitors accredited by an audit company AT Partners Audit, s. r. o.
More about English language testing results
- In all three tested areas, listening comprehension, grammar and reading comprehension our pupils´ results were above the 95 percentile and therefore has Private Primary and Secondary School BESST ranked among the 5 % best schools in Slovakia.
- According to pupil´s individual results 82 % of our tested Year 8 pupils have achieved above-average results.
Success of IT-PRO-BESST:
- 2015 − Regional round in Bratislava − 5th place + exceptional award of the judges
- 2016 − finale in Košice – 3rd place
- 2016 − Central European finale in Debrecen (Hungary) – 20th place
- 2017 − V4 countries + Bulgaria and Russia finale in Debrecen (Hungary) – absolute winner (Robot Game 1st place, Robot design 3rd place, Team work – 2nd place)
- 2017 − Central European finale in Regensburg (Germany) – 10th place (Robot Game 4th place, Robot design 4th place)
- 2017 − World-wide festival of the best teams Asia Pacific Invitational, Sydney (Australia)